A few weeks ago Hubby decided
that he needed faster internet.
(we really don't, but he thinks we do. If it's available he's got to have it)
(I seriously think it's a guy thing. What.ever.)
So a couple of weeks ago they came out to upgrade the
lines so we could get the faster speeds, per my husband's request.
They did the "outside work" on Tuesday the 23rd
and they would be out on Saturday to do the "inside work".
After they were done messing with the wiring
on Tuesday (while we were both at work)
we had NO internet connection.
I was patient ~ Hubby was apologetic and we waited until Saturday,
at which time we found out that we had the wrong wiring coming
from the "source" to the house and that they
don't do anything "structure to structure"
so WE would have to run the correct wiring before they could proceed.
(Apparently the guys that did the outside work would have…
It's June and I haven't posted
in a month and a half.
I slay me:~)
I am currently only about two weeks behind on the project
And I am planning on some ~me~ time this weekend
to play catch up.
I'm just here today to throw some pictures up of
what I've submitted up to this point.
Later today or tomorrow I will be back with some gardening
and greenhouse updates:)
(which is what has helped put me behind, as usual☺)
Apparently I used 26g on one and 28g on the other. LOL....
Can't really tell with the naked eye (obviously) or they wouldn't be different☺
I've been wanting to try one of these
for quite a while now but I have successfully
talked myself out of doing it multiple times.
What if it's too hard?
What if I try and it just looks like crap?!!
Well then just take it apart and try again☺
So I finally did!
And it turns out it wasn't as hard as I had been thinking.
And it didn't look like crap.
And I didn't have to take it apart:~)
But I am going to try again.
I got the larger stone when Hubby and I visited Utah (I think)
It is rose quartz.
I ordered some rose quartz chips to make the tree.
I had some, vague grand plans to wrap the "roots" around
the large stone for the base but when it actually came down to
doing the attaching..... Um... no.
All I did here was wrap the roots around the stone and staple
them to the wooden base.
I covered the wire ends and staples with air dry clay
then colored it with inks.
I was going for a "moss" look.
Not sure if I'm thrilled with that pa…