I don't know why I have issues with stringing bracelets,
but it always seems to be such a struggle to get them
This one I loved, then I hated it (almost took it all apart)
and now I think I am OK with it.
I wasn't even planning on making anything this weekend.
This was going to be a "clean up and organize" weekend
and I started here
Apparently this was a huge mistake.
This is my 'lampwork' drawer and I have never really had it
organized in any particular way and I need to find a home for all of the
cabs I have for wire wrapping, so I needed to condense.
This was as far as I got.
(Drawer and contents currently taking up a large parcel of floor)
I came across
the red, white and black set of Juls Beads
and decided that I was going to just GO FOR IT
and pulled out my sterling silver wire
(which I am usually terrified to use because I waste
so much wire when I have a vague idea and it doesn't turn out
and I have to start over.... and over)
Anyway, I went for it, and by the way ~
the whole center piece was a total after thought.
Wire wrapped polymer clay button ~ it was the right shade of red☺
After I finished the first bracelet I was seriously going to, at least, finish
organizing the drawer.
I came across this full set of gorgeous beads and thought
"Oh, I'll just string these with some spacers and it will be a gorgeous bracelet"
"It will be quick and easy and then I can finish the drawer" ☺
Well, the beads in this bracelet are actually from a couple different sets.
I had to string this damn thing three times. lol!
The up-side is that I am now up to date again on the YOJP
and I am about half way done with the organizing of "the Drawer".
Also, I think it is now close enough to start the official count down: