Update on the greenhouse, better late than never☺

(Warning: Lots of pictures☺)

If we are on Facebook together,
 you may have already seen some of these☺

Back in April I posted a bit about our progress on 
the building of the greenhouse then I got so busy
finishing and filling it, then getting the garden beds ready 
and planting them, (plus, making many earrings)
 that I just plain didn't have time for more updates until now☺

You can see where I left off here.

We had to wait about 4 more days before we had a calm "window"
of no wind (which lasted about 2 hours)
 before we were able to get the roof panels in.

After that, I installed the shelving (all by my self ~ yay me☺)

 It was snowing outside

 But, even with just a little electric heater, (running off an extension cord) 
it stayed plenty warm enough to work inside.
 
Once I had the shelves in, Honey put in the electrical 

 and then installed a propane heater ~ it's pretty sweet☺
We were just going to run it off of a regular small propane
tank.  Then Honey surprised me with this
Awesome, Huh?
Once I had everybody planted, I hooked up the drip system
Also pretty awesome☺

And this is where we are today
My tomatoes are VERY happy in their new house☺

 I have tomatoes already

In June!☺

There is some pretty cool stuff happening in the garden this year too,
but I will have to share that in a different post.... soon☺


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway