I made two different shades of yellow disks.
So after curing, varnishing and re-curing, I started adding the yellow.
Then I thought that maybe the focal looked kinda small with all of the others I was adding,
I changed out the focal for a larger one,
and I am SUPER-duper happy with this.
To me it says "light, airy and happy".
And it is so much different than my "comfortable"
earth tones, maybe that means I am making progress towards
breaking out of my shell.
I'm feeling the need to create some dragon babies,
hopefully this weekend I can concentrate long enough to make
some room to sculpt☺
I hope everyone has a happy Friday!