I like being me...


This is where I was today.
We rode for about 3 hours. 
 It was a beautiful day. 
  It was overcast, but in the 70s
( here that's about as warm as it gets in the middle of summer, and we're just getting started )
and a nice breeze to keep the skeeters down.

His


Hers


This is Ruby Lake.  This picture shows end to end.

Here are a couple of loons that you can't really see.
(By the way all pics on this post are courtesy of Honey, since I forgot to bring my camera)


A couple of stuffed animal friends over-looking the lake.
(It took us the longest time to figure out what the heck these were. 
 We had to blow up the pics to see:)

One of THEE MOST AWFUL pictures ever taken of me,
 but hey, it's not a beauty contest,
 it's a ride. 

The Love of my Life.
Not nearly as dirty as me, since he was in the lead.

We can ride our 4-wheelers right from the house, along the trails and be here within about 30 minutes.  Who can't just love that?


This is  King River shortly before it joins up with the Matanuska River.  It's a little muddy from the snow thaw.  Very soon, it will be quite clear.

I can be quite cranky in the winter, it  is cold, dark, cold, windy, cold snowy.....
You get the idea.

But when spring rolls around,

 this is what happens and I can't imagine living anywhere else!

Comments

  1. What gorgeous scenery! It makes waiting out the winter worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scenery! And if that is your worst photo then I will make sure to hide all of mine. You are wonderfully photogenic

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~**blush**~ Thank you, that is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway