HOT DOGS, Get yer HOT DOGS...





I have to start by saying, I was actually " giddy" when I finished the cheeseburgers. The hot dogs........ not so much...


Yes, I think they look like hot dogs. But really... how exciting is a hot dog?

And, unless I figure out a much simpler way of putting them together,
these may be the only ones you see =(

These are going to be stitch markers and possibly a couple pair of earrings.

(Hubby says, "I think you should make some earrings out of them."

Me, "Why?"

Hubby: "Because they're HOT DOGS.")

I think that if I use some bright yellow beads when I put them together, it might make them look a little less plain.

(of course, I didn't have any bright yellow beads, so I painted some . ☺)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010