Dipping a toe.......

 Haven't been here in a while.

Thought I would dip a toe in and see what happens....

I am currently updating my web-store and planting seeds for my garden.

All kinds of new beginnings going on😃

I've got herbs and onions and peppers going so far. Planting tomatoes this next weekend.

 Getting kinda excited for summer.





I also got a new computer for Christmas and it came with Windows 10. 

So I am figuring out how to use a computer all over again. LOL!

Wigglebutt.com  is live with some new stuff.
Feel free to take a look and share if
you want😉

There are some of these on there -->







Comments

  1. Hi! I found an amazing macramé bracelet on Pinterest you made in 2013. I’m growing seedlings too; finally getting out of the depths. I hope you do more macramé when you’re up to it and shae! Holly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway