And then this happened......

I was able to finish a couple more pieces recently.
The first one here feels kind of like a little victory☺
I have had the focal and accent beads, and even
the thread set aside for more than a year.
Every few weeks I would look at it;
but that's it... just look.
So... a little over a year later,
here it is☺

I do like the way it finally turned  out.


This one took far too long to wrap because I kept
 over thinking the bail.
I finally convinced myself to just start doing something - anything
and if I didn't like it I could just start over, not that big a deal.
Once the pendant was done the rest came together pretty quickly.

Still not feeling as creative as I would like,
 but I'm moving in the right direction.

I can do this!☺



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010