Hey Look!............

It's June and I haven't posted
in a month and a half.

I'M SHOCKED!
HaHaHaHa!!!

I slay me:~)

I am currently only about two weeks behind on the project
And I am planning on some ~me~ time this weekend
to play catch up.

I'm just here today  to throw some pictures up of 
what I've submitted up to this point.

Later today or tomorrow I will be back with some gardening
 and greenhouse updates:)
(which is what has helped put me behind, as usual☺)


 Apparently I used 26g on one and 28g on the other. LOL....
Can't really tell with the naked eye (obviously) or they wouldn't be different☺






Comments

  1. Lots of green and earthy lovely jewellery here. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010