Closing out 2014 and diving into 2015

Wow..... already.
The older I get the faster time goes by.
For one thing, I can't believe I have had this guy for over 15 years.
Remember when this was a thing?☺
Anyhoo... the end of 2014 whizzed by pretty quickly,
what with holiday prep and vacation (yay!).
I did finish the Year of Jewelry Project again last year.
I'm quite proud of myself ~ I'm all about follow through☺

So here are the last 6 projects for 2014.

If you have already "liked" Wigglebutt Creations on facebook,
you may have already seen these.
If you haven't already liked Wigglebutt, what are you waiting for?☺

If you want a closer look at any of these you can click on over to flickr
to peruse the individual pics.

And now, onto 2015!
I was a little tardy on
Week 1 of the Year of Jewelry Project 2015
~ did I mention something about vacation?
A seriously AWESOME vacation!  2 weeks on the Big Island with my Honey♥☺ 
I'm all caught up now☺





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010