Year of Jewelry Weeks 45 & 46 and other stuff

Well,
it got kinda cold here for a couple of weeks ~
now , not so much:~)
Yes.....
I took this picture on my way home TODAY 
November 18
and it wasn't just a fluke.... for today.
It's been this way for a while.....
and I am. not. complaining☺
If the wind wasn't so bad at the house
 we would be buildin' ourselves a greenhouse.
Yes it finally arrived. YAY!
It is tucked away in the shelter
for the winter.

OK, on with it....
Finally finished this one.
I don't know why I seem to stall on some 
projects when I am so close to the end. lol
I really like the slide clasp on this, it's my first time using one of these.
I think I will be getting more☺
l
I was actually making a byzantine chain maille
 bracelet, didn't like it as a solid chain, re-worked it, made a bunch
of "links", got side tracked and made these☺

 Here's  a little glimpse of what I'm currently working on
It's not driving me crazy☺
I'm also working on this
And this might be.
I have an issue with "focus"☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010