Year of Jewelry ~ Weeks 35 - 41 ~ In other words "I am caught up!" HOOO HOOO☺

And I spent the weekend cleaning my work area and
catching up on season 4 of 
"The Walking Dead" on netflix.
So my husband can now "walk" across the room to the window
instead of tip-toeing.
 ( I tend to spread (everything) out on the floor
when I'm making stuff☺)
So, I am feeling rather accomplished☺





 I'm actually pretty pleased with all of these guys, but I really
love this one.

I kinda like these too☺

 I was hoping to get some new stuff listed in the store
over the weekend but the disaster that I call "my area"
was just too HUGE! 
Whatever time that wasn't spent on laundry, vacuuming,etc
was spent "putting away".

I am going to do a "shop update" soon.
I'll keep ya posted☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010