Year of Jewelry Weeks 19, 20 and 21

I have been so seriously busy getting the garden done and planted
that I haven't had a lot of time for blogging
so I am playing "catch up" again☺

This was one of the pieces I made for the Bead Soup Blog Party
and since I finished it in Week 19, it was my submission for
the Year of Jewelry Project also☺

I stayed with simple for Week 20
because of .....yeah.... gardening.

(I LOVE these beads!)
Simple again, cuz, you know......

As of yesterday, ALL of the planting is finally done!  YAY!
I have put Honey in charge of mowing the new lawn
so all I have to do now is keep up with watering and weeding
so I am hoping to get to try some more involved projects
in the coming weeks.

And I promise to finally show some pics of
"The Garden Project"
really soon, I think you might be a little bit impressed even☺

I think it has turned out kinda purty☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010