Monday, March 17, 2014

My Soup is Here!

My partner, Rachel
and I have both received our soups, so
this is a little show and tell post♥

Looky what I got!!

Rachel is a lamp work artist as well as a jewelry designer
and the focal she sent is one of her own.
It makes me think of a bearded iris.
(God, I need summer to get here!)
And the toggle looks like a leaf ~ LOVE IT!
I already have some ideas what I'm going to do with this
(also in love with the cultured sea glass♥)

And since Rachel has received her soup as well,

I can now show the less "molten" version
of what I sent her☺
The focal is polymer clay as well as some of the beads.
I included two handmade brass toggles and Mother of pearl, 
shell, fresh water pearls and a couple of different gemstone beads.

I can't wait to see what Rachel comes up with!

2 comments:

  1. Both soups are so yummy. Enticing color and texture combinations to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous soups for both of you! Can't wait to see what you make Pat! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete