Meet My Bead Soup Partner!


We were partnered up a few days ago but this is the first time I have had a chance
to sit down and tell you about my partner for this year's Bead Soup Blog Party.

So, without further ado......
TA DA! ~

Allow me to introduce you to the lovely and talented ~
Rachel's earrings using her own lamp work beads. Purty!!
 You can see her Website Here

She makes her own lamp work glass beads.
VERY NICE!
This wine stopper just makes me happy☺  LOVE the color of those beads♥

 She has her own handmade beads, jewelry and even really cool wine stoppers for sale in her Etsy shop.

You should check out her Etsy store Here

She's also on facebook,
you should go and say hello to her  Here

I ended up having two different soups to choose from to send Rachel
and I really had a hard time deciding which one to send.
So hard of a time that I had to get a couple different opinions
(Thanks Juli & Ashley☺)

But, ultimately, I sent her this one☺
Molten Soup

It went out in the mail yesterday, and as soon as I know Rachel has received it,
I can show you what it REALLY looks like☺




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway