Year of Jewelry Weeks 7 & 8


Gosh, I seem to really be the bloggy slacker.
You would think I could at least keep up with one post per week.
At least I have kept up with posting to the Project on time.
So far☺

When I posted this to the project I still 
wasn't sure how I wanted to string it.

I think a beaded necklace would have been too much
and when I tried plain leather cord it looked TOO plain,
so I settled on this chain.
It's now in the  shop .
This was from a tutorial by the extremely talented
Lisa Lynn Barth
I have a long way to go with this technique.
It's wiggly and wavy, but I still like the results☺

This bracelet was made following the tutorial exactly,
but once I get the technique down, I have
so many ideas of different directions to go with it!
This one is in the shop here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010