Year of Jewelry Weeks 5 & 6

We are starting to see more and more daylight this time of year
 and I was getting excited about getting everything prepared for
planting seeds indoors for the garden this summer.
I WAS excited until I did the math.
We still have approximately 15 weeks before we can
"safely" plant outdoors and since most of my seeds take 
from 6 - 8 weeks to get ready to go outside,
I still have 7 weeks before I can even start to plant....

Sigh.....

Well, at least I have something to keep me busy until then☺

 I am really loving chain maille
 
and micro-macrame.

Both of these beauties are available in the shop.

If you haven't checked out the new shop on the new site,
you should.
It's hip, it's cool, it's purty☺

Let me know what you think☺

Comments

  1. Ooh look at the lush macrame! i have a long way to go before i can create something as delicate and well made as those beautiful earrings. PS. Love your shop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010