YOJP ~ all caught up☺

Fall is definitely in the air.
I will spend the next couple of weeks clearing out the remainder of the 
"crops" from the garden, storing all of the planters and pots and
trying to keep the greenhouse warm long enough for some more
of the tomatoes to turn red.
Over the last few weeks, we have had almost non-stop rain
so I have had plenty of  'indoor time'.
Time to get all caught up on The Year of Jewelry Project.
I was determined that I would follow through when I signed on
and I am happy that I am back on track after the busy summer months.
In my last post I showed you Week 32.
Well, we technically just started Week 36
(finished piece due by Sept 7)
so I have weeks 33, 34 & 35 to show you today.
I think I may have to keep these☺

The main pic shows what I meant to be the front of the pendant
 but I almost like the back better. So it's reversible☺
Lampwork beads by Juls

More viking knit ....and lampwork by Juls 
I abso-freakin-lutely LOVE these "bones" ☺

The rest of this weekend will be spent making
fresh Pico de Gallo and canning some green tomato salsa,
and hopefully I will have time to do some much needed organizing
of the studio area. (imagine: explosion or tornado☺)

And cuz I think they are just the cutest things ever,
I will leave you with this somewhat blurry photo of our latest visitors.
The smaller on is about two years old and loves jalapeno pepper plants.




Comments

  1. Love the jewelry pieces, Pat! Lucky for me the Hubby likes canning salsa...

    That must be a moose mamma with her calf? They obviously have a refined palette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway