Catching up on YOJP posts (Year of Jewelry Project) Weeks 21, 22, 23, 25, 29, 30, 31


I have fallen behind, I have hopped around,
(I have done a TON of gardening)
but I an almost caught up on this commitment I made at the beginning of the year.
I am only two weeks off schedule in the group
but I am several weeks behind on posting here,
so this is a catch up post ......again☺

****  Very picture heavy☺ ****


On Topic ~ "Cuffs for All"

On Topic ~ "Circles, Squares, Triangles"

On Topic ~ "Twins"

Off  Topic ~ (Trying a wire weave tutorial ~ I think I'm in LOVE)


On Topic ~ "My Favorite Color"
Yeah Baby, I love the color RED☺
On Topic ~ "Unusual Techniques"
Not necessarily an unusual technique, but new to me
~Viking Knit~
and I love it!


On Topic ~ "At the Beach"
A very nice man gifted me some sea glass that he picked
off a beach in Nome and I finally got around to making something with it♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010