Year of Jewelry ~ Week 14

It's my own fault....


Yesterday I posted this to the group....
And then I may have mentioned that it would be nice to wear this with 
a pair of jeans and a t-shirt when things warm up a bit.

And this morning I was greeted by this.....
I have lived here for over 20 years and I know that we
will usually get snow in April,
but it still feels like Mother Nature is being just a little bit rude.

And my weather obsessed hubby informs me that there is a second storm
on it's way and it is expected to dump another 12 - 18" of snow
 on top of the 8" we got last night:(
~ sigh ~

Even though Spring hasn't actually sprung for us yet,
it will get here.
Hopefully these will be seedlings ready to plant in about 8 weeks☺
And I will be ready☺


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010