Year of Jewelry ~ Week 9

I actually posted this on the group on time but I'm late
posting it here☺
I haven't followed all of the weekly prompts
(they are just suggested prompts to help give you a kick start if you are lost for ideas)
but as luck would have it this weeks "theme" was
"Simplicity"
Thank goodness!☺

Torch fired enameled beads on balled copper wire with handmade copper ear wires

I have been a little busy working on this
and having a blast☺
Still have a ways to go on the moose but progress is good~
And getting a good start
on the bears and whales.
And I've made some progress on a couple of these

trying to decide between clear or blue cubes for last bead row
fell in love with these colors almost immediately
(please excuse the multi-colored straight pins☺)

and this one was a bear, to put it nicely!
I tried about a dozen color combinations and hated them all.
I had almost decided to start from scratch when this happened some how~
now I love it♥
And now I need to finish it! lol!

(Need to point out here that the gorgeous focals that inspire the color combos
are, as usual, from my very fav lampwork artist Juls♥)

Also working on some ideas for my bead soup.
I have so many ideas I want to try, I need to narrow them down
 and get to work cuz our reveal date is
April 6☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010