Year of Jewelry ~ Week 13

What with flying out of state for a few days
and finishing the photos, etc. for the Big Reveal Day
next weekend for the Bead Soup Blog Party ,
(I'm in the second reveal on 4/6) and finishing my magnet order,
I opted to submit something I was already working on, that I
finished this week, rather than try to make something to fit this week's prompt,
which was "A Personal Talisman", cuz I just didn't have time☺

Holy crap, could that sentence have been any longer!??
Can you have that many commas in a sentence?

Anyway, this is my submission for week 13☺
I love the colors in this one
And, once again, my color choices came directly from the focal.
Juli has an awesome eye for color.

I showed a picture of this one "in progress" to my sister
while we were in Washington for the big bash

and she decided that it really needed to live in Montana☺
So first thing Monday morning it will be on it's way.

Oh! and I finally finished the design for my newest magnet
~The Eagle~
It's really amazing how many 'rejects' you can come up with when
you are trying to create a design for something so simple as a magnet☺

Comments

  1. Pat, you really have a wonderful eye for this style of macrame with beadwork. I absolutely adore every one of your recent bracelets, but I have to say this one is my fav. Lucky Sister!!

    Fantastic magnet too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway