A special order or more to the point... a reason to clean off my work table and play with clay ~ YAY!

I was contacted by a lady last week about possibly creating a
Christmas ornament depicting a beaver and a duck.
Apparently her and her SIL went to rival colleges in Oregon
(THE rival colleges in Oregon - OSU and UO
and you have probably already guessed that the beaver and duck
are the respective mascots)
and SIL found an ornament with a duck being very mean to a beaver.
So... I needed to come up with and ornament that had the
Beaver coming out ahead☺
I had never made a beaver or a duck, but I figured I would give it a shot.


This one was Hubby's idea.

 I think they turned out pretty cute and it gave me a reason to clean off my work table
and I think I will make a few penguins while I am making little figures☺

P.S.  My customer loved them and wants them both☺

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010