I Heart Macro.... Infused



Infused Olive Oil
Infused Olive Oil
Can you believe my husband laughed at me when he came into the kitchen
and saw me taking pictures of a half empty bottle of olive oil?
 lol!

Aloe


Stubby Cactus



Tall Cactus
I grew the cacti from seed.
I got one of those little indoor garden kits.  I didn't really expect much,
but I ended up with three cute little cacti.
They live on the window sill in the dining room;~)

It has been a cool and very wet week around here so I went with the indoor "kitchen" version
 of I Heart Macro.

Now you should go see what everyone else has been up to

studio waterstone

Comments

  1. That's so funny..and did he look at your awesome photo? very nice pictures..
    have a great week..
    ~Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first shot with the rosemary! I think as photographers we get strange looks from everyone who is not into photography! My husband and children laugh at me too followed by comments like "Oh geez, she's getting the camera!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job on the cactus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway