very productive weekend.....

You are probably tired of hearing about the greenhouse
 but I gotta share....It is summer after all;~)
Time for all things 'gardening'☺
My new rain barrel☺
Since I wasn't keen on having a hose stretched across my driveway
all summer or having to stretch it out every time I needed to
water the greenhouse, I installed a rain barrel.
Already .....LOVE.....IT!
It rained all day yesterday and we had to empty some water a couple of times.
May have to install an overflow spigot before long☺

Saturday was cool and cloudy but I was able to put these
Flowers and veggies waiting to be planted in containers.

Here

Here
Here

And a few here.
(This is the perennial garden and I just add a
couple new ones each year and hope for the best)
Many of the ones planted last year are coming back☺

Once I got the annuals out of the greenhouse it was time to rearrange
and get ready for tomato and pepper production (I hope).
I don't know if I could be more excited...

I have 26 Roma tomato plants that I planted from seed.

6 Serrano pepper plants and 9 Jalapeno plants also from seed☺
3 Poblano pepper plants and 3 Tomatillo plants I got from a local greenhouse.
If you sense a theme  ~~SALSA~~  then you are correct.
I learned how to make and can my own salsa last year and
 now I am apparently a freak about it;~)
Oh... and there are two zucchini plants in there too,
cuz last year I also realized I really like zucchini bread☺

I was going to add a pic or two of some of the beads I have been enamelling, but I am
so flipping sore I can't stand to sit here any longer.☺
I will share the beady goodness next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway