what I've been up to.....

Russian Tea Cakes / Italian Wedding Cookies
I tried making these last weekend for the first time.
They are easy.
They are awesome.
They are kind of like potato chips, one is not enough.






Last week I made a bunch of awesome holiday earrings.
And took some really crappy pictures of them;~)

I also bought myself a Birthday present.

I love this earring holder!
Love ~ Love~ Love!
You can get one here.


Baklava

Yesterday I made this for the first time.
It is baklava.
I got the recipe here and it is awesome!
It was very simple but a little monotonous.

Snickerdoodles
And today I made these.

I have to say that photographing jewelry is difficult,
but photographing food is an art and boy, do I need some practice☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010