not much

I have spent the weekend feeling very busy but I'm not sure what I accomplished☺

I've been on a jewelry kick lately and I worked on a couple necklaces over the weekend.
One I have re-worked more times than I care to remember and it still isn't what I want
so I'm not going to show you.   Yet.
And this one happened very quickly.
It is very simple but I really like it. It makes me think of summer.
(I've been reading on some blogs how the crocuses are blooming
 and in some cases where the gardens are being planted, and I am SO jealous.
We have had a lot of sunshine in the last week or so but the high has still
been in the low to mid thirties)

I am REALLY ready for summer!

Also this weekend, when not hunched over 'the devil necklace that will not cooperate',
I started playing around with the "pages" on blogger. If you click on the tabs you will
see that I have learned how to make a page but I haven't put anything there yet. LOL!
So you can save yourself the trouble for now cuz there's nothing to see there folks.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that I was able to get  the water and septic info
to our 'guy' on Thursday morning.
You may or not recall that I mentioned the fact that he said this was the last thing he needed,
"To get this done".
Then on Thursday afternoon he called to say the adjusters needed one last thing.
Some more info from the bank and we would be done.
I faxed it off Friday morning.
Done.
Saturday morning,  SATURDAY MORNING, our guy called to let us know
the adjusters needed one last thing.
I emailed that "ONE LAST THING" a few minutes later.
Then I told Honey that I had totally lost count of how many times
 our 'guy' had actually said "one last thing".
He says he wants to "Get this done Monday".
I'm telling you right now, I am SO FRICKING glad I haven't been holding my breath, cuz I'd be dead.
And I probably have "One Last Thing" to do.







Comments

  1. Your new summer necklace is wonderful! Did you use a rubberstamp for the word imagine and the dragonfly? So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway