from my sister☺

Today was definately not my day. 
Considering the mood I've been in the last few weeks,
I could have done without being on hold with customer support at
 Quickbooks Online for 1 full hour this morning just to find out that the only people
that could fix my issue, which they caused, was the Advanced Support Dept.
and they only work 4 hours a day and I was told to call back this afternoon and since it involved filing my 940 form which is due by the end of this week I had no choice but to call back.
At 2:35 I started holding for customer support, they picked up at 3:10
just long enough to put me on hold to wait for Advanced Customer Support to pick up,
which they did at 5:15!
Yep, great service there at Quickbooks Payroll.
I did take the time out of my busy schedule of waiting to send them
 and email reassuring them that I was using my 'hold' time
constructively by spending some time researching which program
 I will be using when I cancel their ass!

Sorry, just a bit frustrated...

As I was cruising around the World Wide Web
I stopped by my email to find this from my psychic sister.
She always seems to know when I need a lift.
(She must be psychic, 'cause I know she doesn't read my blog☺)


"I don't care if you lick windows,
Take the special bus
Or occasionally pee on yourself....
You hang in there sunshine, you're special."



Every sixty seconds you spend angry,
upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness
you'll never get back..
Today's Message of the Day is:


Life is short,
 Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly,
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile.

I think I will just go with it;~)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010