Control?


Ever feel like life in general is just spinning out of control?

I have been feeling like this for a couple of weeks now.
I don't know if it all of the 'Year-end closing' I'm doing at work or
 if it has to do with beginning the new year thinking about all of the things
 I wanted to accomplish last year and didn't.
We are also checking into a refinance, remodel, add-on thing
with the house and that continues to get more and more complicated
with the proposal, appraisal, building plans and proposed "as built" appraisal,
etc., etc., etc.


I get this feeling now and then (thankfully, not too often).
I'm not a control freak by any means, I just like to know that I have a say
in what direction my life is taking, and organizing something,
ANYTHING, seems to help when I feel this way.
I guess it's kind of a way of being in control of SOMETHING.

So this weekend I spent my time organizing (and cleaning).
VIGOROUSLY!
I am actually quite sore but I feel a little less out of control.
♥♥♥

Comments

  1. You speak words that are all too real to many of us, Pat, and I love you for it.

    This too shall pass.

    Just breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need a dose of Spring! These things all have a way of working out--I don't say that lightly, but with past experience. I cleaned like a demon today, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway