super-duper, UBER, beyond CUTE!

I got a package today.
It was from Juls.
I opened it at the post office.
Whenever I get a package from Juls, I open it at the post office.
Hey, I live 10 minutes away, I couldn't wait that long.

This is what was in that package.

As soon as I saw this post, I knew I had to have a birdie of my own.

Then this post came along, and I found my soul mate  birdie.

Look at the color of this guy!
And the personality is UBER CUTE!!

The workmanship, the gorgeous colors,
 the overall cute factor cannot.be.beat!
I am in love with my new birdie.
If you know Juls, you know you want one.
If you don't know Juls, you NEED to know Juls.

There is a giveaway underway at Julsbeads and
I promise you will kick yourself if you do not
head over there RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT!

If you didn't catch the link above,
click here to get there.
You won't regret it, but hurry she will be drawing a name on Wednesday.


Alaska Stuff
Bird: Willow ptarmigan
Fish: King Salmon
Flower: Forget-me-not
Fossil: Wooly mammoth   (who knew we had a state fossil?)
Gem: Jade
Insect: Four-spot skimmer dragonfly
Land mammal: Moose
Marine mammal: Bowhead whale
Mineral: Gold
Motto: North to the Future
Sport: Dog mushing
Tree: Sitka spruce

Great Land of Alaska - Facts and Trivia

Comments

  1. Aw! I'm so glad you love him. He couldn't have gone to be a better home. :)

    Loveness,
    Juls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010