havin' a snow day

I guess it's actually an ICE day.
My husband was only half way to work when he called
and told me to stay home for the day.

Depending on where you are temps are anywhere
from 25° to 32° and it's raining ;-(
Everything is covered in a sheet of ice and
even the sanding trucks are sliding off the road.

And since I have a whole day to play,
I started by finishing this.

I have to say I love this!


I made this necklace for me
me-me-me!
(Isn't that birdie just the cutest?)
(If you need one, and I know you do, Go Here)
I made it so I could wear it short or long.



"Three types of bear are found in Alaska: Polar Bear, Grizzly Bear, and Black Bear."
"The Grizzly Bear is the world's largest land-dwelling omnivore, weighing up to 1,000 pounds (454 kg) or more. A brown bear cub weighs only 8 to 10 ounces (0.3 kg)."
Great Land of Alaska - Facts and Trivia

Comments

  1. Girrrrrl, that is uber super darling!

    WANT.

    I *love* everything about it~ awesome soar link, the perchin' on a branch birdie...pure awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway