Summer Sherbert

You might remember a couple weeks ago I told you I got this book
I got so caught up in playing around with the silver on Saturday and the polymer on Sunday, that I had to put the baby dragons on hold.  They aren't quite ready to hatch anyway=~)

These may not look like much just yet,
But after a scrub-a-dub-dub and a refreshing dip in liver of sulfer they will be awesome:)

These still need to be cleaned up around the edges and varnished to a shiny shine ( I think I've mentioned before, I don't sand:)

Aren't these colors yummy???
They make me think of sherbert.

I love sherbert. drool

 Especially sherbert with vanilla ice cream. drooool


Sorry.
I'm back.
I had to go add something to my shopping list.

Once I get these to a finished state where I can start actually putting them together, I will take some decent pictures to post.  Until then, I will show you one I finished last week.
This one is faux jade with the oxidized silver pendant.
I will get better pics of this one also, there is a bit of a glare but I didn't want to pull out the light box for just one pic.

And don't worry about those baby dragons, they will be hatching any day now ☺

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World One Heart 2010

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway