This and that.....





This picture makes me feel all squishy inside,
in a good way :-)


This is a photo of an actual hibernating Dormouse. You can read the cute story behind the picture here.
My honey has decided to go play in the snow this weekend and since I finally finished my commission piece, I want to play this weekend too.



I've made a few small roses.












So how hard can it be to make a larger rose and plunk a bundle of adorableness into the middle of it?


We'll see how that goes.


And after that, I think I will finish this:

Does he look like a Moloodoe?

Name courtesy of papermasks

http://crochetcultist.com

Thanks :-)

Comments

  1. Okay, that is perfect and obnoxiously adorable. :-)

    The dormouse is cute, too. :-)

    Moloodoe! He needs a story...In the dark of the night when things seem scary, Moloodoe appears in a little spark from the last dying glow of the light bulb. He sits on your chest and looks at you with playful eyes and a contagious grin giving you a swat on your nose from time to time until you fall to sleep, secure in knowing that there is nothing to fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ought to start a trend where someone chooses an odd verification word to inspire you to create something representing it. Unfortunately, I don't think Wordpress uses those...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010