More Hearts...........

I am supposed to be working on a "head"
for a figure I am making for a friend's daughter and I couldn't stop working on hearts. I should be ashamed of myself.....but I'm not.
I like all of my new hearts, they can be zipper pulls or cell phone charms.

They are all made with a fishing swivel for a clasp.


They are all packed up and ready to go to the shop for their debut.

I had about a dozen last week, but one lady bought all of them and said she would be back for more, so now I am ready if she does come back.

When I say "the shop", this is what I mean. (Sorry about the unbelievably blurry photo). My Hubby and I recently bought an auto repair shop. He thought it would be a good idea to display some of my stuff in the lobby. I thought it was kind of a strange mix but we went ahead with it. I have been amazed at the response from the customers.
It's been pretty cool.


Speaking of hearts,
don't forget to enter my giveaway for the
"One World~One Heart" giveaway.
The last day to enter will be February 11, 2009 . At midnight the comments will be closed, and the winner will be randomly selected and announced on February 12.
Please click on the world globe icon on the side bar to go to the correct entry to leave your comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010