A Little Taste of Clay

Hello. My name is Pat and I'm a blog-a-holic.


I have to admit I have been on BLOG OVERLOAD since this "One World~One Heart" thing started. My wonderful, very understanding husband even mentioned that I have been spending quite a bit of time blog surfing. I have to keep reminding myself that the entire list of blogs involved in the event will remain on the main blog list, so I can go back and spend more time where I want, when I want. I don't have to lose sleep and be late for work RIGHT NOW.


I can do it later, at my leisure :-)





Ok, enough about me, now for my stuff------>


Some heart charms (zipper pulls or cell phone charms)
This picture has a pink tinge to it, the charms are a marble of black and pearl white,
there really isn't any pink.


Kind of a goth type pendant (behind the black leaf is a fresh water pearl) .


This is an "encased" heart

There is an online class for making these.

Check it out at the link below.

Ok, enough hearts.............for now.
Here we have a new pin.
I used the tie tack type of pins rather than a regular pin back, so that it can be worn in any direction and it won't be "floppy".


Here is a new pendant. I haven't decided if I am going to attempt to make a necklace out of it or just sell it as is, and let someone else be creative with it.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010