It hasn't even been six months yet ~ and already another post☺

HaHaHa! I kill me☺

Just working on being a little more consistent with the blog.
~The sad thing is that I started this draft on Nov. 4th :( 😒
No need to rush a good thing.. right?
Doesn't everyone take 6 weeks to write a blog post that consists of mostly pictures?????

Ummm...no? 😞

Well, coincidently this necklace took over a year to complete.
This is a beautiful lamp work heart by Juli Cannon.
Every time I picked it up to work on it, I was at a loss as to what to do next.
So I would set it back down;(
 

Even when I had it all finished something just wasn't right.
 

One tiny change and all was right with the world.
Well, at least with this necklace☺

I made this using a tutorial.
Much easier than it looks☺

Then I had an urge to use another of Juli Cannon's
gorgeous lamp work focal beads, so I tied some knots☺

I do try to post pictures of new stuff semi-regularly on
the Wigglebutt Creations Facebook page.
So until I can get myself into a routine of posting on a more regular basis,
you could  pop on over there and like the page if you want to see
the newer things a little sooner☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010