Launched, Listed .... and a favor?☺

If you are a regular, you may remember me mentioning that I was in the process of redesigning  my website.  I knew it was going to be a big undertaking and boy, was it ever!  There are a couple of pages still under construction and of course these types of things are never really "finished".  But, after spending over a month loading adding changing tweaking, I think I like it. ☺
Sooooooo...........

If you happen to have some time on your hands, I would love it if you would wander over to wigglebutt.com and let me know what you think.  I really would appreciate ANY feedback.

Well that takes care of the Launched and  favor parts, now for Listed................................

This little lovely is now in my Etsy shop


and so is He

and so is this cutie pie


Oh,  I almost forgot.  I'm trying out Facebook.  It seems to be all the rage right now.  You would probably laugh if you knew how long it has taken me to figure some of it out.  I even had to ask the young lady who works for me exactly how it is supposed to work :~)
Anyway, after spending three days trying to figure out how to install the badge, I can now proudly display to all that I have no fans! LOL!

If you would care to help me out with that, it would be appreciated also. ☺

Comments

  1. The website looks good. I like that you have all of the pictures of your creations and of your real life for people to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became a fan! I must say I have been on Facebook for awhile and still don't think I use it to its full potential.

    I really like your website! The slide shows are fun and the photos are nice and clear. Very colorful!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One World One Heart 2011

One World ~ One Heart Giveaway

One World One Heart 2010